MediaPro is looking for a Contracts Specialist / Contracts Coordinator to support our sales group.
MediaPro is an award-winning technology company specializing in the development of SaaS security, privacy, and compliance courseware. We provide instructional design services, and integrated learning technologies. We have been in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for three years running, and are a leader in our space. Our courses have won over 100 product and service awards for excellence and outstanding achievement within our industry.
We are a company with a growing, in-demand SaaS product, a stellar client base, and an industry leading technology solution.
A significant share of Fortune 500 firms, and many mid-market firms have implemented our technology--and we need a smart, energetic, capable Contracts Specialist to support our further expansion. For this role, we are looking for someone who has a passion for supporting bid and proposal efforts, particularly in the area of contracts, and RFP responses to mid-market, and enterprise-level firms.
- After a brief learning period, take ownership of MediaPro's contracting process
- Own the process for internal/external contract review, corrections, and formatting compliance within the guidelines of our standard contracting practices and procedures
- Provide ongoing contract analysis support to our sales group
- Provide general office support as directed, or as needed
- Ability to read and analyze contracts specific to the licensing of intellectual property for correct terminology, terms, nomenclature, dates, performance periods, and unique requirements that may be specific to individual cases.
- Strong, demonstrated organizational skills
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office products
- Two-plus years' experience performing work in functional areas substantially similar to the responsibilities noted above.
- Paralegal experience desired, but not mandatory
- Two, or four-year degree desired, but not mandatory
- Solid understanding of business terminology
- Ability to understand, and communicate ideas to business stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Critical and creative thinking
- Passion for fast-paced problem solving
- Ability to work core business hours at our office in Bothell, WA
- Competitive compensation plan
- Rapid growth opportunities based on performance
- 401K with generous profit sharing
- PPO medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
- Great work life balance