MediaPro is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to sell our world-class software (SaaS) products. This position can be based either the Mid-Atlantic region, or metro Seattle. The position will cover the Mid-Atlantic region, currently comprising OH, PA, KY, WV, VA, TN, MD, DE, and DC.
MediaPro is an award-winning technology company specializing in the development of SaaS security, privacy, and compliance courseware. We provide instructional design services, and integrated learning technologies. Gartner’s latest Magic Quadrant report identifies us as a Leader in our market. Our courses have won over 100 product and service awards for excellence and outstanding achievement within our industry.
We are a company with a growing, in-demand SaaS product, stellar client base, and an industry leading technology solution.
- Generate new account sales focused on MediaPro’s products and services
- Present MediaPro’s latest security technology and courseware
- Ability to up-sell / cross-sell additional product into MediaPro’s install base
- Follow up on customer leads generated by Marketing
- Develop new opportunities within targeted accounts
- Work with Marketing to build campaigns, programs and initiatives that target our security-related products
- Educate customers on MediaPro’s new security product offerings, capabilities and best practices
- Accurately forecast business targets and opportunities in territory
3+ years of sales experience successfully selling technical products/solutions, ideally at the Enterprise level. Ideal candidates will also have experience selling Software as a Service (SaaS) products.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to work in a fast moving and fast paced environment
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate MediaPro’s value via the phone and web meetings
- Must have previous experience selling technical products/solutions
- Experience calling on C-level executives
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred
- Competitive compensation plan with uncapped commissions
- A competitive base salary
- Rapid Growth opportunities based on performance
- 401K with generous Profit Share Contribution
- PPO Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- Great work life balance